| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 September, 2007

more multiple niche blogs for more adsense

My second Google check is here! Well, it's only a $129 but it's in USD so that's still not bad, isn't it? I'm happy to see some movements in my Google adsense, compared to few months ago and that means I'll be receiving my Google checks on a more regular basis! I know there are many who boast about getting a four figure adsense check every month - kudos to these individuals but I think you need lots and lots of multiple niche blogs before this can ever happened!

For me, 5 multiple niche blogs and I'll already spinning. It's not the same as what the internet marketers are teaching - setting up multiple niche blogs that are subscribed via feeds, which means no writing needed. Somehow, this doesn't quite work for me, I think.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey in my ritualistic search for MORE information on Adsense I found an insane offer. There is this site called Mochila and they are offering $5 bucks for anyone who wants it. All you have to do is sign up post their quality content badge on your site for 30 days and they pay you $5.

I'm not sure what the pay off is for them but I've put it on my site already. The new content has improved my page ranking and increased my ctr on my other ads as well. No spam here.....just a good deal I'd like to see other fellow bloggers profit from a killer deal.

Check it out at :
http://www.mochila.com/splash1.html?engine=smo&keyword=ma