| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

09 September, 2007

multiple niche blogs gaining attention

My multiple niche blogs are gaining some attention with private advertisers for text link ads to be placed in my niche blogs. That is definitely good news for me as I wasn't expecting that all. All I can say is your multiple niche blogs can be great for monetization if you put efforts to build quality content and keep them updated on a regular basis. You don't need to constantly think about money making niche blogs but it can be focused on other topics of your interests. So, start working on your multiple niche blogs and see how they can be monetized effectively when the right time comes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great to hear your niche blogs are catching up with monetization. Care to post more detail (urls and how much your making?)

Jacelyn Chew said...

Congrat! Hope I can be successful like you, but I think I've to work hard for another few years more.