| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 September, 2007

questions from a business friend

This morning, I received an email from a business friend whom I knew for many years. Her email was a pleasant surprise as I am not one of those who tell the whole world that I'm a blogger - lol. The truth is I don't have many friends around me who are active bloggers like me. That explains why most of my blogger friends are from the blogosphere itself. She asked me a couple of questions:

1. how do you define what's bloggable in your life and what's private? any guidelines that you follow?
2. you seems quite comfy posting photos on-line (especially your son Clayton...he's so CUTE!). Are you not worried of the photos being used out of context by others?
3. do you recommend getting own domain?

Great questions, don't you think? My answer following up...

No comments: