| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

08 December, 2007

have a great weekend! I'm off to Hawaii!

Oh yes, it's finally here! We are leaving for Hawaii at 1.30am on Sunday and this means in a few hours' time. It's definitely great to look forward to a long vacation after a year's work. It's amazing that I took only less than an hour to do the packing and I've brought the bare minimum so that we will not have to end up with a heavy luggage when we return... or maybe we'll buy another new luggage if necessary.

I'm so thankful that Clayton is finally recovering with a croaky voice to be restored soon. The high fever got me so worried as he had some mozzie bites on Monday night - whew! It's no joke when a kid's body temperature reaches 40 degrees!

So we're all packed up and will be arriving in Incheon airport, followed by a 12 hours transit. Then it's another 7.5 hours to honolulu. I'll be blogging still but you'll probably hear more about our holiday reports... till then - have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: