| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 January, 2008

have fun with Groovle!

I am quite certain that many of you use Google to search for information in your daily life. Personally, I use it everyday to search for anything under the sun, from stock images to health information, to online shopping, reviews, researching on new educational toys for Clayton, download music..etc.

What some of you may not know is that you can actually Personalize Google in your PC or laptop. I added one of my favourite photos and the greeting page will automatically appear once I launch my Firefox in the morning. You can feel free to add a celebrity photo, a motivational image or anything personal or sentimental to you cos it's your own page. Plus, it's free and you can even move the search box to any place on the page. Personalize it to your liking and make it your own unique greeting page when you start your PC. Check it out now and have fun with Groovle!

No comments: