| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

21 February, 2008

happy chap goh mei!

Happy Chap Goh Mei to all my Chinese readers. This is a time of get-together with family and friends as the lunar New Year comes to an end. The Chinese restaurants are anticipated to be packed tonight since this is the last day to Lou Hei. So if you have yet to receive ang pow from your favourite uncle or auntie, don't forget to visit them today. And if you plan to eat out with friends with no plans to celebrate this occasion, avoid the Chinese restaurants :)

DH just told me that there is a talk on Florida land for sale and he was asking if I'll be keen to attend. Attending a talk on chap goh mei... errr, I don't think so, sweetie, I'd rather hang out with some friends for a nice dinner:P

No comments: