| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

21 February, 2008

keep your silver jewelry properly

If you like to collect silver jewelry, you would agree that it is important to store them nicely in suede pouches after each use, to avoid oxidation. I tend to leave my Tiffany rings and necklaces on the table and by the time I remember, they will lose their shine and appear a little 'yellowish'. Now, that's oxidation.

Some people prefer to invest in silver bars instead of silver jewelry. For a long time, silver is regarded by many investors as a good investment and in fact, I was told that this is a good time to buy them if you have some spare cash. Available online at Monex deposit company, people are buying silver bullions for investment since the demand for silver is higher than its annual production. If you are keen to know more, check out how you can purchase silver coins online at monex.com

No comments: