| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

19 February, 2008

no queue for premium seats

Some people are totally ardent about football games and basketball matches. Looking back, I used to be one of those who love joining the crowd in big matches and cheering for my favourite teams. Though I haven't done that for a while, due to work and other commitments, I believe it's still good fun to be present for sport events played by my favourite players.

My cousins in California will make time to attend NBA Basketball games and from what they told us, Premium Seats USA is the place to get Miami Heat Tickets and other shows including Billy Joel's concert, The Police and other sports tournaments. They are the right people to buy your tickets from if you are after front row or premium seats and the cool thing is, you don't even have to join in the queue for those popular tickets.

No comments: