| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 March, 2008

horseback riding

My first experience in horse riding was in Melbourne way back in the 90s and since, I'll try to go for one in our vacations. It has been a longing in my heart to learn horseback riding one of these days. A friend of mine once did hers in Kuala Lumpur and couldn't find a store that specialized in equestrian clothing. So, I'm really hoping I realize this dream of mine in the next few years since I should have a bit more spare time by then. Hopefully, my RM Williams horse riding boots will still fit well and come in handy for my horseback riding classes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last time I went horseriding was in Western Australia. I was great until then end when I fell off - and landed in mud! Could have been worse I suppose...

Anonymous said...

I never been riding a horse before, but from all the stories I heard from most of my reading, they totally enjoyed it..really wish I could experience it someday..