| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

30 April, 2008

labour's day outing tomorrow

Like adults, kids do look forward to holidays. Somehow, they know that holidays mean an activity away from the norm - such as going to the mall, bookstore, their favourite places, playground..etc. I ought to visit the IT mall for a new mouse tomorrow and hubby would need new hdmi cables for the office. I know Clayton is hoping to go to the bookstore and that's a good sign for me :) He's also not one of those kids who want to buy everything they see in the store so I'm not that worried.

Heard that google update is here again... and yes, this blog is still a zero... when is my PR coming back - boohoohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually kids do look forward to holidays cause in holiday they get there parents free and able to enjoy together.