| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 June, 2008

it's time for a summer getaway

My body and mind are both crying out for a break. Since I can't take time off during this hectic period, I have to consider other options to relax those muscles and rejuvenate my brain cells! I am filled with admiration for some of my good friends who will be heading to New York and London... how envious!

If anyone is still planning for a summer vacation, why not check out the Branson vacation website? With lots of attractions for the entire family, this seems to be a great place to take a break. The rides and thrills and outdoor activities that will excite the kids, parents can keep them busy for hours! There are lots of lodging options to accommodate all sorts of travelers, from inns to resorts, there is an accommodation for any budget. You can either choose one of the popular packages on the website or plan your own free and easy itinerary to suit your family's travel needs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are lots of lodging options to accommodate all sorts of travelers, from inns to resorts, there is an accommodation for any budget. You can either choose one of the popular packages on the website or plan your own free and easy itinerary to suit your family's travel needs.