| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

03 August, 2008

son fever, internet line bad and he's all well now

This is a tiring weekend for me. Clayton was down with a fever since Friday afternoon and the nights had been most tiring for me. He refused to be wiped down and sponged and was up most of the time for two nights. Whenever a child fell sick, the mom would get the stress and deprived sleep, it's just so normal.

Plus, blogger, gmail and msn haven't been functioning properly and optimally for the last one week. I have no idea why the internet line has been so bad but it sure worries me as we would be starting full time internet marketing soon. How am I going to do any anoretix review or affiliate product review if this persists? Sigh!

After much coaxing and sweet talking with my preschooler, he agreed to see the doctor and after one dose, he's finally back to his normal chirpy and cheery self... now we can enjoy the fireflies this evening at Kuala Selangor with our good friends.

No comments: