| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 November, 2008

bound for Tokyo and more!

I'm so excited - we are off to Tokyo tomorrow! After all the weeks of forum and travel research, we are all packed up and ready to go! This has been a crazy week as I pack for our family vacation and run all the errands like going to the bank, sending DH to and from Vocational Bible School, fetch Clayton to and from Baobei and entertaining him in between.

I haven't had much time to breathe and therefore, I will be seriously taking a break when we are out of here. It's been very tiring for our family the last few weeks and DH too deserves a much needed break.

We are ready to comb the streets of Tokyo, Osaka, the ancient city of Kyoto, Hong Kong and Macau. I can be certain that no one would need any diet pills after all these walking during the vacation... and we are definitely traveling with our stroller!

Till then, I'll try to put up some our trip photos whenever I find time...

Tokyo here we come!

No comments: