| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 January, 2009

moving and migrating - soon!

Two years ago, I rewarded myself with a nice branded watch after all the hard work in the entire year - late nights, early wakings...etc. But last year, things were a little different. I decided not to look at any luxury watches so no more thoughts about a new Patek Philippe or Jaeger-LeCoultre watch. I'm very happy with my Cartier Roadster and will not be investing in another luxury watch for a long time.

In less than two years' time, we will be moving. Yes, I'm out of here before 2011. It's amazing how time flies. I'm here in Malaysia for nine years and it's been a great journey. Looking back, I had little fears about starting out in a new country cos I was so blinded by love! Moving and living here was a great experience despite all the complaints, grumblings, murmurings and occasional dissatisfaction. I always believe that we should enjoy our journey no matter where we are. Complain if you need to complain - never mind. Sulk if you need to sulk, yell if you need to yell cos when you open up your heart, you feel better.

So, I'm checking out schools for Clayton and trying to learn about Brissie suburbs before our official move. I sure hope to spy the land before the actual time comes!

No comments: