| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 January, 2009

my monkey friends...

Nothing is better than to meet up with good old friends during the festive.

Many years ago, I had a wonderful group of girl friends whom I called 'the monkeys'. We used to hang out together. We laughed, we talked, we cried together, we stood by each other... we were known as the 'five monkeys'.

As each one of us matured and got married, had kids and lived our own lives, we grew in our own ways but our hearts remained close. I had been away for more than nine years and though I don't get to see them often, they remain close and special in my heart. And I'm so glad we got together this Chinese New Year... we are all mothers now!(one of the monkeys couldn't make it for the gathering...)



No comments: