| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

05 February, 2009

my journey as a work at home mom

It's been 4 years and 4 months since I began my journey as a work at home mom while managing my work at home business.

My little boy has started K1 this year and the after school programme (ASP) this week. Putting in ASP means that I have more time for my work at home business and thus, allowing me to be a more productive work at home mom.

For my friends and regular readers, you may have noticed that I have changed this blog's title to "My Journey as a Work at Home Mom". I have been spending alot of time reading about SEO in and around the web and I realize that it's about time that I focus on main keywords for this blog. I can't find a more appropriate title than highlighting my current calling as a work at home mom and my work at home business. I am very thankful that our offline seminar business has allowed me to work from home and no one has ever thought that it can be a work at home business.

I will continue to post my parenting stories, my travel updates, my day to day experiences plus lots of lessons learned as a work at home mom. You may also hear my work at home rantings every now and then since this is my personal space.

So if you are new here, don't be a stranger and if you have been following my work at home journey, thank you for your support. I will be posting more updates on my new work at home business in weeks to come. Stay tuned.

No comments: