| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 February, 2009

work at home mom counts down to the weekends

My journey as a work at home mom continues....

Last weekend, I collected my new MSI Wind Network, another new addition to my home office gadgets. Then my work at home hubby suggested that I should have a LCD monitor so that I didn't have to add too much stress on my eyesight... so he graciously got me a 20" Samsung LCD Monitor.

This week has seen an unending string of events from running errands for the home office to firming up details for some upcoming training. Working at home allows me the flexibility of time but that also means that I must be efficient during those precious hours when Clayton is away in school.

I'm still working on more niches for my online home business and every niche presents me a new opportunity to learn new things as a work at home mom. The only setback is the slow internet connection that affects our productivity in the home office. This can be annoying and frustrating when we are working from home.

With the weekends leading up in a day's time, I'm hoping to catch some lost sleep, do some abstract painting with Clayton, make some vege rubber stamp art, build some more trains with his lego blocks and perhaps, treat ourselves to a yummy Japanese buffet lunch.

The work at home mom counts down to the weekends!

No comments: