| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 April, 2009

some earn money from home tips and options

There are many ways you can earn money from home. The internet presents lots of opportunities but after many months of working and researching, I realize that it may not work for everyone.

One thing for sure, earning money from home via the internet is not an overnight success. Some or rather, many internet marketers like to have you thinking that it is easy and fast. Yes, buy a program $xxx dollars, follow the system, watch the videos and bingo, you get $xxxx a month. Real? No. Both DH (my work at home hubby) and I had purchased systems like these and they didn't worked as promised. So what did we do? Ask for refund la (the S'porean slang :P)

Well, you can create affiliate sites and stores and start selling things. This earn money from home method has worked for many affiliate marketers, work at home moms, stay at home moms, work at home dads, stay at home dads and it really does work. But don't expect a big income once you set up your online store. It takes months and even years to bring in the money.

If you do your research conscientiously, many people do earn money from home from certain niche topics, including selling gifts, health products, natural skin products, beauty products, baby clothing, weight loss pills, ebooks, office products... the list is long.

I finally created my 5th affiliate store last night. No thanks to the lousy internet line, it took me longer than usual. The bad internet connection here in Malaysia really affects those who are earning money from home. It's frustrating, irritating but there's nothing much we can do about it, unless we move to another country.

So that's all for a short post on how you too can earn money from home. But let me remind you that patience is the essence of success. I fall short in this area cos I want to see results fast. I'm still learning and now I'm sharing it with you.

Have a wonderful Easter Weekend,

No comments: