| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 September, 2009

Little Pleasures for the Work at Home Mom

I've been reading a few books by Dr James Dobson in the last few months. He is someone I respect and I have learned alot from his books and video on discipline, parenting, marriage and life issues. Personally, I believe we as work at home moms must constantly upgrade ourselves and increase our knowledge in family and life issues.

To maintain sanity, I do believe that it's important for every work at home mom to put in some effort to stay healthy and look good, even though she's working from home most of the time. Go for a facial once a month to get rid of those blackhead, get a massage to relax and rid of those tension, chill out with a girl friend or relax over a cup of tea. It is so important to look after your wellness amidst life's stresses.

Believe it or not, some of these little pleasures in life can help to spur you on and grant you the motivation to keep going as a work at home mom when the going gets tough. When is the last time you do something for yourself?

No comments: