| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

03 November, 2009

Holiday Cards for Families and Friends

I know this is a very busy month for those who are planning for Christmas parties and holiday celebrations. And for those in the US, thanksgiving is not too far from now too. One of the things I enjoy as a work at home mom is to create photo cards during the holiday season and send them to families and friends across the miles. Having said that, I don't always find time to do that.

The internet has made it so easy for people to stay in touch. Designing and ordering an online card is so convenient that there isn't any excuse for anyone not to keep in touch. In fact, you can get personal and order some holiday photo cards to add that special touch to your holiday greetings too.

I like to do that cos I can send a photo of our family to our overseas families - it's meaningful and special. If you have some time, designing your own holiday card isn't that hard as long as you have a printer and designing software. I know that there are many simple DIY softwares around that you can set up easily.



But if work is taking a toll of your schedule then get online and order them. They are inexpensive and affordable. Staying in touch requires efforts and a little of your time. After all, it's the holiday season so celebrate it and have fun.

No comments: