| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 December, 2009

Back to Home Office Next Week

It's quite hard to believe but in a twinkle of an eye, my vacation is coming to an end and it's back to the home office in few days' time.

My trip to Brisbane and the Gold Coast has been a great one. Despite some little hiccups on my health, God has been good and the trip has been wonderful. I'm thankful for the good people that God has brought along my way - hubby's cousin, my cousins in toowoomba and my dear friends in Loganholme. They have been great in showing their kindness, thoughtfulness, hospitality and care.

Clayton had a ball of a time in the bush and playing with his cousins in toowoomba. He enjoyed the beach at Gold Coast though it took him a while to warm up to it. The swimming lessons he had been attending had sure granted him some water confidence!

I managed to get connected throughout the trip. The internet connection in Australia is at an amazing speed of 54 Mb! No worries on downloading and uploading at all. I only wish my home office has got a speed half of this! Becos I had my netbook, I don't need to use the industrial computer or lobby computer at the hotel in broadbeach. Getting connected is affordable and easy at the Gold Coast. Only thing was, we didn't have a car so local bus was what we traveled with. They were very reliable I must say and the drivers were ever so helpful and patience with questions.

Well, they say 'all good things must come to an end'. I know the vacation is ending but I know it has done enough to get me ready for our move next year. By then, a home office will be born... somewhere in Brissy.

No comments: