| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

07 January, 2010

Love To Be a Work at Home Mom Again in 2010

If you are a work at home mom, you would need to equip yourself with the necessary home equipment for better efficiency. For now, I'm thankful to have a good laptop to work on and all I need is more space to move around in this little home office.

There won't be much changes in the home office as we don't plan to be here a year's time so I'll work with what I have now/ The new Acer Aspire is impressive and sometimes, I wish I had bought my netbook later! Then again, there'll always be better, slimmer and nicer laptops and electronic devices.

DH surprised me with an iPhone last month which I had to return due to some slight defects. But I managed to claim this 'birthday gift' at the Taiwan airport. I can now finally agree with all the iPhone fans the wonders of this little mobile gadget. I have since been able to catch up with news updates from my hometown and not having to rely on the local papers, which is full of crap most of the time.

Moving forward, it's nice to be a work at home mom again in 2010 and I hope to keep doing that in the next 5, 10 or 15 years! Loving the home office every minute... except school holidays!

No comments: