| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 February, 2010

Weekend Ramble While Staying at Home

What do you do on a hot and humid weekend? There is no way we are hanging out under this scorching heat and so, staying at home is the best bet in order to keep ourselves away from the heat. I figure that my work at home hubby has enough of malls so resting at home would be best since school will start for Clayton next week.

Due to the long festive holiday, I have a pile of overdue online assignments and I'm still rushing to finish them. There are things that I need to do, including doing some online research, reading sleeping aid reviews and settling some banking stuff. There is no end to chores and duties. No wonder there is this familiar phrase of 'So much to do and too little time'.

It's February now and I can't believe we are entering March in a week's time. DH suggested that we should do up our online business website as we prepare for our move to Oz in December. It is both exciting and 'scary' since we are uprooting after ten years here in this place. It's a longer time for DH but for me, it's 10 years here and I'm ready to move on.

Here's wishing everyone, work at home moms and dads and everyone else a good weekend. And don't forget to take time to smell the roses.

No comments: