| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 March, 2010

More About My Trip Back

During my last trip back to SG, I had a beautiful evening with few old friends in a fine dining Japanese restaurant called Hiroki. I haven't been to dempsey road for a while and it was nice to see that so many restaurants had mushroomed over the last couple of years.

I found out during the dinner that my friend exercises six hours a week. For me, that was truly admirable as my work at home schedule had not allowed me to do that. I miss those body pump and body combat classes in the gym. These days, going for Pilates classes once or twice a week is already a great achievement for me. Body pump classes are one of the best fat burners if you want to lose some weight. Actually I was supposed to pick up kickboxing last year but couldn't find the time for it.

For my fitness goals, I hope to learn a dance this year and probably pick up kickboxing if I can. If I can't do all these, I would have to postpone it till I move to down under. Hopefully I can find time for more hours of exercise by then.

No comments: