| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

31 May, 2010

June - A Month of Excitement

Other than being known as a work at home mom, I'm known as a health freak to my close circle of friends.

Well, I don't know where that nickname came from or was it due to my ardent advocacy on organic and natural foods. I'll usually stick to a natural option if I can unless I have no other choice. So I use tea tree oil for natural acne treatment and all insect bites and itch. It works well for me. Lately, I've grown to like the Lucas Paw Paw ointment which works very well for sensitive skin and cuts.

Back in the home office, I'm trying to finish up as much work as I possibly can before the two days of After School Program break. This will be my last busy week before heading to Singapore for my regular break. Not many people will agree with me but heading back to Singapore is a 'break' cos I can reminisce all the quiet and private times and do many things that I like. This trip, I can leave little junior with Garage Adventures again cos the owner is back in business on a part time basis. Though it will cost more than Peekaboo in Kallang but I know he's safer and happier with Ade. She's a great teacher and child carer.

The month of June is here tomorrow and it is going to be a busy month for the work at home mom and dad with so many things happening at the same time. Nevertheless, it is exciting!

No comments: