| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

04 May, 2010

Work at Home Mom is Heading to Bali!

Juggling a few things at a time can be real tiring for any work at home mom. For that reason, many women I know prefer to work outside the house. It gives them opportunity to make friends, get in touch with the outside world, take a break from home and build a career of their ambition.

It's been tiring since my cleaner retired 2 months ago. I suppose I haven't been very used to cleaning the whole house for a long time! I mean the whole house, from laundry to the floors to the regular maintenance of the house. Then, there's parenting, teaching, playing and errands. Oh, and there's work too!

I believe I deserve another vacation and this time, we are heading to Bali. I haven't been to Bali for 15 years and I'm excited to witness with my own eyes the change in the last decade. It is so easy to book a Bali villa these days. All you need is a credit card and you are confirmed an accommodation and vacation.

Looking through the list of bali villas can be mind boggling and reading reviews in between work is taking me longer to decide. I probably need to book my air tickets soon before it becomes more expensive. Yes! I'm heading to Bali... finally!

No comments: