| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

27 May, 2010

Work At Home Mom Shifting Blog Focus Back

While sitting in my home office, I was pondering over my blogging journey as a work at home mom. I recalled starting this blog with a passion to update events and happenings in my everyday life. But soon, I got into paid blogging and then along the way, my primary objective of this blog had been shifted.

As a matter of fact, I love to post photos in the blog and it's fun to look back when I'm in the mood for a little nostalgia. But no thanks to the poor internet connection some time ago, I lost the interest and patience to upload photos. Then again, Facebook has overtaken blogger in the last one year.

But I feel that I need to get back to posting more photos in this work at home mom blog for my own keepsake especially if I'm riding on this wagon for a longer time. So from now on, I'm shifting more focus back to the original reason of this blog and will continue from then on.

No comments: