| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 July, 2010

Off to Perhentian Islands

The month of July is a busy month and the days are passing faster than I expect. This month is filled with errands for parenting and home affairs and I haven't done much work from home.

I've been researching and doing price comparisons for some home and electricals including mattresses, bedding and other big items for the move. How many of you agree that you only shop for mattresses once every 5-10 years? If that's not you, then you must be a real fussy one. We have used our current Dunlopillo for 10 years and it's due for a change. So there are a few in my shopping list - Simmons, Sealy, Tempur and maybe King Koil. All these come with a big price tag especially the back care ones. But I believe that it's important to choose the right mattress for your long term health's sake as we spend one-third of our lives sleeping! Tempur is a good one but I'm not sure if I'll be used to the firmness.

We are leaving for a short island trip to the Perhentian Islands with a big group of friends tomorrow. It is going to be great fun for the kids and a relaxing time for the work at home mom. I would need to pack up my camera, SD card, other swimming gear by this evening. Before taking off, there are still some outstanding tasks so I would need to finish my work at home by tonight.

I'm praying for a good weather at the Perhentian and I'm hoping to snap some good shots too!

No comments: