| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

14 September, 2010

A Great Time in Hong Kong

After a one week break from the home office, I'm back in my cosy home before re-packing for Hanoi.

It was great to see that everyone especially the children had enjoyed themselves in Hong Kong. If given a choice, I wouldn't want to go to Disneyland but for the kids, it was good fun anyhow. I was shocked to hear that there was no roller coaster... Clayton was disappointed to learn about that.

We stayed at the Mira Hong Kong in TST and it was a great place to stay. The design was fantastic and the location was fabulous. Just 5 minutes walk and we were in the MTR station. The entertainment centre in the room was a delight and free wifi was available in the entire hotel - how nice! This means, you can surf the web for any info - from HCG shots Austin to the best restaurants in Hong Kong, all info is at your fingertips.

Hong Kong is a real shopping paradise with prices that are pretty attractive. I found that the electronic goods are cheaper than Malaysia, so are the luxury goods. We spent a short time at the Citygate outlets in Tung Chung and got a few good deals

That's a quick update for now and more to come.

No comments: