| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

12 September, 2010

Msn isn't working!

I'm seriousy annoyed cos my MSN just wouldn't boot after a dozen tries. I don't know what happen but it decided not to work since this morning!

In this day and age, instant chats have become a channel of communication among friends and families, simply becos it's cost saving and efficient. I mean, I even chat with the hotelier online while trying to find out more info about the hotels. That's what we call 'maximizing technology'! Some time ago, I even chat with an online retailer before buying my pair of mbt shoes.

But now that my msn isn't booting up, I need to find out what's happening and a solution. Otherwise, I would just need to revert to calling on Skype and communicate with friends from there.

No comments: