| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

14 September, 2010

Yummy Food in Hong Kong

Even though I have been to Hong Kong countless times, I never grew tired of this bustling city.

Food is glorious, shopping is great and accessibility is no concern at all. In fact, Hong Kong has improved alot since two decades ago and many food stalls are more hygienic now. These days, it's not uncommon to spot food sellers wearing safety gloves and service is improving too. The influx of China tourists has also humbled the Hong Kong retailers and they have become friendlier too.

Believe it or not, we had Tong Yuen from Chung Kee in Jordan every night and I couldn't have enough of these yummy treats. if I have more time in Hong KOng, I would comb the streets for more yummy food! But it's just not so easy moving around with an active six year old.

We had lunch at the infamous Yung Kee Roast Goose restaurant and we didn't have enough of the goose! Though it's not cheap, it's still one of the best goose I had eaten! Enough of food, let's talk about shopping in the next post!

No comments: