| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

15 September, 2010

Work at Home Mom Off to Vietnam

When a work at home mom travels, she thinks practical and that's what I have been doing since traveling with Clayton at 3 months old.

One of the essentials when we traveled with little clayton was to get a good lightweight stroller. It may sound troublesome but the stroller was a great thign to have. We were looking at the old travel photos and I recalled him sleeping on it many occasions. We were thankful that he was such a good traveler too. For those looking for strollers, the web is a good resource. You can read reviews of strollers such as phil and teds explorer and many more.

We will be heading to Vietnam tomorrow and I'll need to do some last minute research of the place before heading off. The work at home mom will be taking a short break and I'm excited to explore this cultural city.

No comments: