| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 November, 2010

Back from a Great Shopping Trip in Singapore

I'm back from a four nights stay in Singapore and it's so good to be back again. I was delighted to spend time with my family and close friends and wished I had a little more time.

As I didn't have wifi or broadband in mom's place, I couldn't go online and it took me a while before I got my microSIM from Singtel. I figured that was the best for me cos it only cost $12 and it lasted for 3 days at unlimited usage. At least with a connection, I can check my emails, do some reading, catch up with friends and even did some online shopping.

This was a real shopping trip for me as I stocked up all my Dr Hauschka skincare for a year and I had a great time picking up some cool stuff from Womb. I can never get enough of these funky and stylish tops and bottoms and I enjoyed the specialized service I received there.

Now that I'm back, it's back to packing and more packing in the next week or so before the movers are here. Time is running out... really.

No comments: