| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

03 December, 2010

The Big Move is On!

It's been non stop packing in the last couple of weeks and there are still a little more work before we can finally sit down for a rest.

The movers are here this morning and will be doing the same in the next three days. It is a mess in the living room and we are expecting a few furniture deliveries today. The first batch is here and there will be three more in the afternoon. Amidst the very busy schedule I was able to catch up with some good friends are stocking up the things I need for the next 1-2 years. Things are moving so fast and I'm glad to secure a few home inspections upon our arrival. We are excited.

Though we are busy with the big move, we are able to get out to run all the necessary errands and stock up a whole lot of stuff from Daiso! That is a great place to stock household items at a great price. It's RM5 here and I was told that it is AUD$2.80 is down under. We have been warned that things are expensive in Australia especially repairs and manwork. I suppose medical should be fine if you are covered with a good insurance which allows you to claim from dental and eventreatment for depression.

OK... movers are downstairs and I'm off to clear up the necessary.

No comments: