| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 November, 2010

What a Crazy and Eventful Day of Repairs

This is a crazy day as I waited for the contractor to start work on the leakage on the bathroom and ceiling. Little did I expect that the leakage can be so serious and my heart sank as I found out that they needed to hack the wall.

We weren't glad that this is happening when we are out of here in less than three weeks' time. But the leakage is so serious that we can't delay the repair works. After a full day of knocking, drilling and hacking, the contractor left me with a mess in the room. Dust was everywhere and I really hated the cleaning job when I'm home alone with an active and playful boy who demands my attention. The cleaning job took me two hours before we could finally head out for dinner. With all the dust collected on my face today, I think I need to dig out my acne products in the drawer.

Now that the boy is asleep and the night is quiet, it's time for me to finish up some stuff, pack my back for our trip home and get some rest. This had been an eventful day.

No comments: