| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 November, 2010

Busy Schedule Before the Big Move

The clock is ticking and I'm counting down on the days to the big move to Brissy. Our last trip to Club Med was a nice one and it's now back to serious business of packing up and moving on.


I did most of my online shopping and managed to order couple of cardigan sweaters before the move. There are some beauty skincare that I wanna buy from Singapore since I know I won't be able to get them in Brisbane. Melbourne is probably the nearest city to buy them and I don't suppose I may go there in the next three months.

I'm toying with the idea of a new Nikon and the D7000 is enticing! But I would need to sell my D80 to offset the cost of the new camera! There are a few other things I would like to get before the move and it looks like the list of to-dos is never ending. What's worse is that there are some renovation works going on in the house during to a leakage and it's eating into my busy schedule!

It's now back to finishing my assignments before my final trip to Singapore before the move. I can't wait to head home again...

No comments: