| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 November, 2010

Online Shopping - So convenient!

What will I do without online shopping, I sometimes wonder. Not that I shop frequently online but there are some things which can only be bought from the US and online shopping makes it possible to buy them.

In the last few years, I have been shopping for kids' apparel online and one of my favourite stores is Dpam.com. They offer free shopping with 100 euros on the bill and the clothing is a good deal when they are on sale. I have also bought vitamins and supplements online and one year, I bought a bottle of body acne wash for hubby. Online shopping tends to offer attractive discounts and you can save much with careful planning.

Perhaps I'll be shopping more online when I move down under and I heard that there are many nice local online stores to start with. Hmm... I think I'll better shift my focus to getting settled down instead of looking at the online stores!

No comments: