| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 January, 2011

Eumundi and the Beaches

Down at the Eumundi markets, there are lots of crafts and local delicatessen for sale and it's no wonder why it's so popular with locals and visitors all over the world.

It took us one half hours to reach Eumundi but the drive was a smooth and enjoyable one. There are many beaded jewlery stores and I believe there must be many good jewelry making supplies stores in Australia. There is no doubt that Australians are an artistic bunch of people.

There are lots of nice beaches along the Sunshine Coast and Coolum is one of the many great ones. I told hubby that we should visit a new beach every month and the reality is, it might be too cold to head to the beaches in winter. Summer is a great time for beach outings but it's important to put on a good sunblock to protect yourself from the strong UV rays.

Talking about the sun, I have been wearing my sun hat and sunglasses whenever I'm out and about. I'm not too keen in getting more pigmentation at this stage and I would have to work harder to keep them getting worse!

No comments: