| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 January, 2011

Loving Carindale, the Parks and Bike Trails

School has started this week and my morning walk has been disrupted as I'm in charge of sending him to school in the mornings.

Though I'm missing my walks it is nice to drive him to school without the usual traffic jam I experienced in KL in the last two years. It was a smooth and short drive and I find myself liking Carindale for that reason! But Carindale is a just suburb with lots of nice parks and bike trails, and I'm very happy to be here. Being near Westfield Shopping Centre means we can hop into the shops when we need something in the pantry and banks and amenities are close by.

With the many parks and bike trails, I'm motivated to exercise more and I need to get back to an exercise routine once Clayton settles down in school. Then again, it's too warm to go for walks after 9am so I would need to consider walking in the early evenings when the sun is more gentle. I am considering Fernwood Women's health club which is few minutes walk from Solito as they have many good classes lined up all day. Those who go to gym regularly won't be needing chromium picolinate and weight loss pills if they are disciplined and consistent in their exercise routines.

We have started the ball rolling in the home office and it's time to replan for Midas Mediaworks in the next few weeks/months. For now, I'm looking forward to the weekends and we are heading to Burleigh Heads for more sun and surf before summer ends.

No comments: