| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 January, 2011

Getting Started and Working From Home

The first week of school has ended and I'm glad that Clayton is enjoying his new school. Now that he's in school. we can start to work from home but before we can get started, we need to unpack all the boxes in the garage.

Hubby and myself have been very diligent in our unpacking. After a few days of unpacking and organizing, we had finished opening up all the boxes. The movers had 'repacked' all our stuff so it's been alot of work organizing and repacking for us. I only wish they don't touch what we had packed. We need to clear up the clutter in the garage as we would need the space for a second car in the near future.

DH can't wait to get started with our online consulting business. Basically we will be extending our services to small enterprises or business owners, helping them to gain awareness and increase sales via internet marketing. Whether the company deals with spa packages or funeral arrangements, we can teach them how to optimize their sites and be a consultant to these companies.

I know the weekends is here and I shouldn't be working. I made a resolution to cut down on work when Clayton is at home so that we can spend more quality time together. We are planning to make a day trip to Burleigh Heads and I can't wait to practice on my body board. It is going to be fun and I know Clayton will be the happiest boy as we head for the beaches!

No comments: