| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 January, 2011

Our Brisbane Activities on a Summer Saturday

After a break for one week, I'm out for my morning walk at the Bulimba Creek this morning. The breeze was nice and the heat wasn't as intense as the last few days. It's a nice summer's day and we are heading to Burleigh Heads later today.

Yesterday we bought couple of body boards and are geared up for the surf today. We thought we should enjoy the summer and do more beach outings before autumn and winter... it would be too cold by then! It's nice to take morning walks here in the parklands and I can some quiet time with God as I walk through the bush. The air is fresh and the surroundings is serene... what a great way to start the day!

Just a while ago, I bought a couple of 'deals' to Moreton island and it was very good at $55 which includes lunch, morning and afternoon tea. Everyday I get a buzz on daily deals from several Australian sites which includes deals for spa, hair treatments, fitness memberships, best thermogenic fat burner packages, restaurant discounts...etc. Daily deals can be a way to save so I'm looking out for them everyday, that's what it means by convenient online shopping!

It's time to do some packing after clearing up all the boxes so that we can head to the beach earlier. It's going to be a great weekend.

No comments: