| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

27 March, 2011

Internet Marketing, Blogging and Shopping in Brissy

So where shall we go this coming school holidays, I ask myself and DH and as expected, his reply was to stay at home. I often discard what he said and would try to coax him into something for the family.

Well, I'm hoping to go somewhere new. I checked out a few retreats at Mt Tamborine today and found out that they don't welcomed children - what a shame. It looks like we might end up in a beach resort or a mountain retreat that is child friendly. We have never been to Glass House Mountains so that may be a possible travel destination. I was thinking about Hervey Bay but I thought it might be better to do it during the whale watching season.

Since getting into internet marketing, blogging and online business, it's becoming a common activity for us to shop online too. With all the online resources there is, you can read all kinds of information, from extenze side effects to a health product review. The information is available out there so you might as well find it, read it and learn about it. I just bought a few items of sports apparel at 70% discount.

With the computer at my fingertips, I must remind myself not to overbuy and not to spend on things that are redundant. It's been good so far as I don't find Brissy shopping that attractive. Then again, I have a good supply of Womb clothes every few months and that makes my wardrobe very happy and so am I!

No comments: