| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 May, 2011

Baking and Working at Home


The oven has been working hard last week and I was in the baking mood again! The nice thing about working from home is that you can still bake some yummy cookies when you wanna take a break and it's a nice feeling.


I have been experimenting with a few chocolate chip cookies recipes and it's interesting to note that each recipe churned out a different cookie taste. Now, I have a few chocolate chip recipes, from soft to slightly crunchy, chewy to think and crisp ones. I'm glad every cookie tray hasn't disappoint so far.

I ordered some Callebaut chocolate chips last week after a long research in the web. My husband couldn't believe that I ordered baking choc chips online and I told him they were cheaper than those in the supermarket chains. Plus, the quality is more superior. The belgium choc chips didn't disappoint and the last batch of choc chip macadamia nut cookies were fabulous! Well, I'm not about to go into a bakery business but it's nice to savor good homemade cookies.

It was good that I got much thing settled last week including our private healthcare insurance. I was reading about Texas Semi Accidents on the internet and came to know the importance of private healthcare for the family.

This is going to be another week packed with daily routines before my good friend arrives for a visit next week. It's time to sit down for some itinerary planning and I bet it's going to be a busy one.

No comments: