| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

21 May, 2011

A Busy Hectic Week Has Gone By

The week has gone past so quick. I'm so glad to recover from that awful pain on my upper arm after pulling that muscle on Monday.I had never felt such cramp on my arm and realized that I needed some treatment.

As expected, the treatment was painful but I did feel the improvement after that. I have to be careful not to get into a bad angle whenever I'm holding something next time! It is a busy week at school and somehow, I'm pretty exhausted after all that running around.

We went to check out a new development today and I did like the location of the land. We have decided that we would find a place in Carindale when we are ready to buy and so, I do hope the price is right for this land. The homes in the area are quite nice and some have had cool custom plantation shutters used.

It will probably be a few more months before we consider buying so I do hope the delay is longer on the developer's side! It's another back to back Sunday tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to a good afternoon nap when Clayton goes to Chinese class!

No comments: