| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 June, 2011

My Baking and Cooking Diary

The mid year school holidays will be here in two days' time and it's amazing how the second term of school is ending.

We have been here for more than six months and I just couldn't believe how much I have done in the last few months. I enjoy cooking and experimenting new dishes and baking is my new found passion in the kitchen. Yesterday, I whipped up some mini oreo cheesecakes and they turned out yummy. Clayton likes it and so do I. DH wished that they are bigger cos I had made them 'bite size'!

I have been keeping a dairy of my food photos in Facebook and I like the fact that my iPhone can post those photos so easily. With all the smartphones in the market from htc sense to blackberry, posting and sharing photos is as easy as ABC!

Two weeks ago, I made a Pandan Souffle Roll with Toasted Coconut Cream and it was delicious! After discovering that recipe, I went on to purchase a book by Keiko Ishida from Amazon. Many bloggers had adapted Keiko's recipes from the book Sweet Treats and I just couldn't helped but wanna buy the book and try out all the yummy desserts! The next dessert on my to-bake list will be the Green Tea Swiss Roll :) First, I would need to buy a can of good green tea powder from the Asian store. And oh yes, I was glad to find frozen pandan leaves and pandan taste from Yuen's since my pandan leaves are growing fast enough for my baking!

Ok for now... the night is getting cold and it's just not right to still sit in front of the computer!

No comments: