| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

04 November, 2008

finished our last workshop of the year



We finally ended our last workshop of the year - Writing Back by Ron Kaufman. We had a great turn out and it was even better to see participants enjoying their learning session with the customer service guru himself.

This workshop, I was spending most of the day with my preschooler since DH was capable of handling it on his own. After working with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Kuala Lumpur for more than five events, it was disappointing to note that service had paled in certain ways. Personally, I also think that the hotel rooms at Mandarin Oriental need some serious upgrading! While this is not a travel forum I don't intend to go into the details of reviewing the hotel room. I just hope that the carpet is cleaner and the shower head is replaced the next time I check in at Mandarin Oriental again!! Whatever the state of the hotel room was, my preschooler was having a ball of a time.

To all the graduates of Writing Back 2008 - thank you for your ardent participation and support. Keep those wonderful writing going!

No comments: